Thursday, March 10, 2011

Speechless

I haven't blogged in awhile.
Life has gotten a little crazy here.
And every day, it just gets a little crazier.
I can't even sum it up.
I tried.
And gave up.
;)
BUT - despite all this junk going on at the capital, my (mostly union) staff continue to come to work, every day. And work hard.
And thank us for the supportive work environment.
That feels pretty good.
Because the rest of this is just so absurd, I can't even begin to wrap my head around it.
It's surreal to watch your town, and capital - a place that is within walking distance from where I work, and people who I care about and work for daily, on the nightly news.
The national kind.
Crikey.
So .  . . I'm mostly speechless.
But I'll share the photos of my passive support that I wear.
Not all of them every day.
It depends on what I'm doing and where I'm going.
But it's something, just the same.
I know . .. kinda hard to read the little ones. Which are my favorite. From my friends at Anthology.

Yay craftiness and creativity and freedom of speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment