Thursday, April 28, 2011

And so it continues . . .

My morning routine includes making myself a nice mocha.
This tastiness consists of some Starbucks Pike Place Roast, a little International Delight Chocolate Caramel flavored creamer, and some organic, fat free milk.
It really is the perfect concoction. [I have tried other flavored-creamer options - this one is the best. It became a major win when when I finally found it in a local grocery store. Read about the win here.]

This morning, however, the routine changed.
When I went to make my mocha, this is what the coffee pot greeted me with:
 
In case you were wondering, this is not, in fact, what the pike place roast looks like in coffee-form.
It's what hot water looks like.
After going through the coffee pot, sans coffee grounds.

Not a great way to start the day.
And perhaps a small sign that I need tomorrow's furlough day more than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment