Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cuteness defined.

Today was a little crazy. On paper - slash- my outlook calendar, it shouldn't have been. But apparently the shite hit the fan in every part of my world.
Oh well.
It really is, and will be, fine. We'll figure it all out, and maybe I'll figure out how to blog about it appropriately.
Until then, I'll share something else I realized today.

I've always been a sucker for little girls in pigtails. I heart them. All shapes/sizes/colors/lengths - love them.
And apparently I also love (and have been able to find) the winter-version:

Winter hats with ears on them.
So freaking cute.
And? One of my offices is in a childcare, so I get to see quite a few.
Makes me really happy.

A couple of my colleagues suggested that I get one for myself.
I'm not sure if I'm there yet.
Mostly because I would most certainly look 12 if I wore one.
But since this high for this week was on Monday, at midnight, (it was 22*, in case you're wondering), I might just change my mind.
I'll keep you posted.

Pun intended. :)
***************************************************************
Side notes: I thought I would look up some examples for you. Steal a trend from my friend K-Savvy, originator of the blog. ;) So I googled animal winter hats. And found this website. Which is at punk.com. Which, of course, I find to be an amazing website-name. And so then I really had to share two things.
1. There are apparently a LOT of animal hat options. Some clearly cuter than others. Por ejemple, these.
2. I'd like to make this for my buddy Anth - who was the cutest chicken ever back-in-the-day for Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment