Thursday, January 20, 2011

Priorities

Yesterday I did a little Nancy Drew work to figure out how to get two things:
1. A Library Card
2. A Driver's License

To get a library card all you need is a driver's license with your current (local) address. So, in theory, I should have gotten that first. And probably because there are laws and stuff that say I should have one, since I live here now.**

But I like to read more.

And? The library is open until 9pm, and the DMV closes early. Nor does it require a decent hair-day.

Now I feel like a real resident - I finally have a Madison Library card [that will help me feed my James Patterson addiction]. Hooray!

**In case you're curious how I got the card without this, you can use your old license/picture ID and a utility bill or lease with your current address on it. Apparently this was easier. For now. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment