Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Life is Officially a Comedy of Errors

This was the subject line I used to update my boss on how the rest of my weekend went. I will share the email with you below, as it seems to be the simpler way to go . . .

Hi Boss.
I thought I should update you . . . and I promise, I'm not making this up.
1. I was sent a defective phone. I can make and receive phone calls, but no internet.
:( So I have to get another one sent to me.
2. After 1.25 hours, I made it out of my parking spot today - hooray! And the apartment complex I was supposed to check out was closed due to weather.
3. I'm sure I will find all of this hilarious, when I have a place to live and contacts again in my phone. But for now, I might be holding it together with duct tape and elbow grease.
4. How come no one told me that the street signs would get covered in snow storms? Is it someone's job to dust them off? :) (See - sense of humor is not totally gone. The sun will come up tomorrow).
5. Hope you had a good weekend!
 
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment