Monday, December 13, 2010

Happiness Project o' the Day

There's been too much venting going on around here.
And frankly, too much of a need for venting. So today we'll try something new.

Ten things that make me happy:
1. Fun music - thank you, Sing-Off. I heart you.
2. TV Guide Online. With no DVR, you help me figure out what's on television in a timely manner. 'Preciate it.
3. Restocking the shelves at my favorite store - helped me get my Christmas shopping done. With what I wanted to get - I didn't have to go to plan B.
4. My grounds staff - they plowed my parking spot today - I should be able to make it out much easier in the morning. Hooray!
5. Sunshine in the winter. It's amazing how much nicer -20* feels when the sun is shining.
6. Lunch plans. No need to stress about packing or planning . . . and fun company is always a bonus!
7. Turning in my first budget on time. Yay!
8. Chipotle. I'm not sure that Madison appreciates you for all you are worth, because there are not enough of you around . .. but I'm so thankful you're here.
9. New winter boots - thanks for keeping me warm today. I look forward to a long winter with you by my side. I mean, at my feet. ;)
10. Finding a place to put a rental application in for . . . . let's all cross our fingers that it goes through and soon I'll be complaining about unpacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment