Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Hannukah!

Technology and I are not friends today. I thought I would take some inspiration from my friend at http://www.mysavvyboys.com/ who updated her blog for the holidays. She has more skills than I do.
Way more.
While I was (finally) able to change the background on mine, I've gone and mucked up everything else.
ARGH!
Cute kellyig font? Gone.
Proper border size? Gone.
Color scheme? No longer matches anything.
*sigh*
So, I've been able to fix some things, but now I no longer have the energy to write anything real. But I feel obligated to put Something up after all this effort.
So here it is.
I also wanted to put up a few photos from my trip, per some complaints, I mean requests, from some friends.
While I Totally Understand the desire to see what the hell I was up to while on another continent, I need to kindly say, please be patient.
The new camera is not playing well with the laptop today.
So any energy I might have had is gone.
And I really should be spending any and all time on the computer searching for a place to live.
So for now . . . let's recognize that it's World AIDS Day and the beginning of the festival of lights. Also? Rosa Parks took a stand while sitting 56 years ago. And Mathew Shepard would have been 34. So .. . a few things happened in history.
And I updated my background on my blog. Ha ha.
Since right now, this is the only thing I'm able to decorate for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment