Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"How has the world treated you today?"

"Leaving . . . on a jet plane . . .  don't know when I'll be back again . ...

Well, I do, actually. I'll be back to Columbus on Sunday, November 28th at 8:30pm, and Madison on Monday, the 29th at 7:00pm. Approximately.
Today continued the trend of details. Mind-numbing details. I'm excited to get on a plane and not worry about the details of preparing for and getting to South Africa.
Then I can can worry about the details of being there.
Ha ha.
My 3:45AM alarm is very close, so this will be short. But in case I don't post while I'm gone, I figured I should add one more entry before I go.

So I thought I'd share the question a woman asked me this afternoon . . . "How has the world treated you today?"

I, of course, being in a hurry to get everything done, quickly just said "good." And then she asked it again. So I stopped, and paused. And gave her the same response. :) Because the world has been good to me today, but I thought it was a good question to ponder. And so I share it with you . . .

"How has the world treated you today?"

No comments:

Post a Comment