Sunday, February 9, 2014

Texts from my Puppy

I know, Wrigley can't text. 

But I'm pretty sure that's only because she doesn't currently have a cell phone.
Yet. I assume this is all a matter of time. She is a pretty smart puppy!

I am very lucky to have some great people in my life who are willing to take care of Wrigley while I'm gone. They are also awesome enough to send me updates, as they know while I'm gone I miss my fur baby. And to make the updates even more great, they sometimes send me photos.

Here are some of my favorites:

From MB in June: "So I took Wrigley out and she peed and then laid down on her side and refused to get back up." "Now that we're back inside . . . plenty of energy."
Me: Welcome to my world!
Next day from MB: PS. . . I look like I used to be a cutter. Apparently my arms taste like bacon."
Me: Laughing so hard I'm crying. So sorry! She's showing you love!
MB: I feel it . . . literally.

She also loves to jump on your couch just to make someone come over and pull her off.

Wrigley enjoying the view:
Photo


From Debb in June: No thank u, I really don't care 2 poop, nor do I care to go for a walk right now - but thanks 4 asking!
Photo
"Did u think ur bed was 2 tall 4 Wrigley 2 get up on? Not any more! Also I can now text with one hand while using the other 4 petting!"

From Alicia in August: "Hi Mom! I feel so much better with that cone off my head! :) I pooped and peed for Aunt Alicia and ate my lunch and medicine. Hope you're having a fun day! Can't wait to see you tonight! Love, Wrigley
Photo

From Geb in August: Wrigley had a little over an hour of loving from the fam. . . two walks around the block - peed twice (once after a big drink) she did poop. No accidents. Lots of treats that she did work for :)
Photo

Hope the run was good! P.S. Looks like she went to town on the basket since yesterday . . . that did not happen on my watch! :)

From Debb in September: Wrigs is gr8! Nose seems fine. We walked thru hose spray - 2 funny! And don't worry, she sniffed all neighborhood recycle bins! Ur safe! She is SO BIG! Wow!

From Geb in October: Wrigley was a good girl . . . but she misses her mommy! Also she did not like posing for pictures.
 Photo

Kim in December:
"She was not in her kennel. .. .
me: What? Seriously? Where was she?
""Yep . . . bottom gate was locked. She met me at the door. One ornament down. . otherwise seems OK."

From Mike in December: 
Just me and the girls watching the Badgers. Have a great time in Florida!

Photo
From Heather in December: 
"PS - the girls have been playing nonstop. Maybe Wrigs needs a sibling?


"Wrigs got a slurp of bourbon and ginger. She liked it. Beg (her drink) was less impressed." Sorry Becci!

"Exciting news from here. Some dog barfed on the patio outside. We didn't know about it until the dogs went back outside and started fighting over who got to eat it. Now June isn't talking to Wrigs."
Photo

"This isn't where I sit?"
Photo

My friends are great. That's one of the many reasons later this week there will be a post titled "It takes a Village." Until then, I'm so thankful for these messages - and not just because they're hilarious, but when I'm gone, I DO wonder what my baby is doing and how she's behaving for whomever is helping us out. So these help me out a lot. Many thanks, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment