Friday, February 7, 2014

Catching up on Life with My Baby Giant


Wrigley is turning a year old in a week. This seems completely unfathomable to me. Didn’t I just get her? She's still such a puppy! How can she be ONE already? And yet . . . Haven't I had her forever? Isn't she going on 13 already?

As some friends recently commented, and I concur . . . I can't remember what my life was like Before Wrigley. I wish that I had been able to better document the beginning of our life together. I took a million photos, jotted down a few notes, and posted a few thoughts on the baby girl on facebook, but she literally has taken over my life, and so I didn't take time to properly record and reflect. I am going to attempt to do a little catch up over the next week to bring you up to speed before Wrigley turns one. My gift for the blogosphere is to get out a post a day for the next week.

If nothing else, I'll be able to share some photos so you can see how this puppy:

turned into this puppy:

turned into THIS puppy:

 
And now I've got this awesome extra large puppy:



No comments:

Post a Comment