Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Have you ever noticed . . .

That raccoons are CREEPY?
On my way home from work tonight I had to stop in the middle of the road while one of these freakish animals sauntered across the street. Like it knew I was going to stop for it and it didn’t have a care in the world.

Sure, you might be tempted into thinking they are cute by those bandit-mask-wearing furry things, or the adorableness of the babies, or the fact that they are pretty ingenious.

But I think these are also some of the traits that make them deceivingly creepy to me. Especially city raccoons – they aren’t afraid of anything or anyone.

And they will scare the living shite out of you if they jump out of the dumpster you’re trying to throw your trash in.
Hypothetically speaking, of course.
[In case you have one stuck in a trash can, you can go here for some tips!]

No comments:

Post a Comment