Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Random SHOUT OUT . . .

To my buddy Benny.

Who went poopy on the potty at school yesterday for the first time. THREE times, in fact! He is awesome and talented.

He's such a big boy now. And while it makes me sad that he is growing up this fast, I am SO VERY PROUD OF HIM.

And truly honored that I was a mandated phone call for this very imporant life update.
[You all know I can be a little sarcastic at times, and as I re-read this last statement, I don't want it to be mistaken for such. It really is important. Mostly because it makes me still feel like the boys, and hopefully their amazing parents, feel like I'm a part of their family. Which is pretty damn cool. And a little sad because I miss them a whole boatload - but mostly very cool.]

Now my friends can stop buying diapers and put that money into a plane ticket to come and visit.
:) Yep - had to put a little sarcasm in there for good measure.  I can't help it. And you know you were looking for it. ;)

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha....yes, it is still essential for my pint-sized person to update "telly."
    on pooping.
    make of that what youy will.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete