Monday, January 31, 2011

Never Say Never

A girl can be motivated by many things.
One of my motivations in life, apparently, is a cute pair shoes.
At one point, and probably more than once, I have mentioned that I don't understand how or why the 'skinny jean' has made it's way back into fashion. And who on earth buys and wears them?
Well . . . I know a few people, but they're pretty fashion-savvy.
I knew I wasn't cut out for these silly, tight pants.
Until I bought these boots.
And wanted to wear them all the time.
So I sucked it up, and tried on a pair of skinny jeans to go with them.
I might now own no less than 3 or 4 . . . or 5 pairs.
Never say never.
You never know when it's going to be really comfortable, and the only thing to go with your cute, and very comfortable, new boots.

2 comments:

  1. i meant to get some last year, when i lived in a place that required ownership of cute rain boots - i mean, why have cute rain boots if no one can see them and you still come home with soaking wet jeans? but never got up the courage or funds to go look for some. after 2 babies i'm just not so confident about jeans anymore. i still think it would be nice to be able to tuck them into my winter boots instead of my hems getting all wet and salty (yay!) but then i think, buying skinny MATERNITY jeans? i really must be out of my freaking mind. but i'm glad you went for it and like them! there's nothing like a cute new pair of boots.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie - You are correct - there's nothing like them! You should do it - I bet you can find some very cute "skinny maternity jeans." I mean, let's be real, at this point (NEEDING to tuck your pants into your winter boots), they're basically a wardrobe essential that you're missing out on. ;)

    ReplyDelete