Sunday, February 27, 2011

Girls Gone Mild, with a side of Mustard

My friend Michelle came to visit this weekend.
I introduced her to Madison in our per-usual, "Girls Gone Mild" style, which included activities like snowshoeing on Lake Mendota, trying out the aqua-massager in the mall, and visiting the Mustard Museum.
Yep - a museum (and mostly store), devoted to mustard.
I don't even LIKE mustard.
But it was hilarious, and tasty. You can try any mustard they sell.
I bought a garlic and dill flavored mustard - perfect for dipping pretzels into.
Here are some photo highlights from the museum:

Michelle cozying up with the mustard bottle. We thought the store would be exponentially more awesome of someone had actuall been wearing this.

Michelle, Nate and I watched a little of the "Mustard Piece Theatre."

Apparently I should try a mustard bath for my insomnia.

This entire wall showcased mustards from around the United States. Around the room were cases full of mustard from around the world as well. I had no idea the ham sandwich had so many condiment options!

While she didn't purchase this shirt, Michelle did earn a diploma for herself from Poupon U. Some of the options were 'Philosphy of Dijon,' 'Doctor of Mustard' or 'Master of Bad Attitude.' She got the MBA. :)

Yep - if you come to Madison, maybe you, too, can have a weekend of this kind of fun!

1 comment: